Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

BrytonPick Review

How many of you hate having stuff in your teeth? Everyone right! That's why I was so excited to try BrytonPick. It is something I always have in my purse. It's super small so I can take it with me everywhere. It is bendable so it fits great between my teeth. I love using it after I eat lunch at work because it gets everything out and I'm ready to go! To use it all you have to do is open your mouth and smile! Then just slide it between your teeth and it gets everything out. Then I usually wash it off with hot water. It's also awesome because you can use it for up to 30 days instead of those other floss picks that you throw away! Want to know more? Check out their website.

http://www.brytonpick.com/

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment