Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Nourished by Becky Johnson and Rachel Randolph

When I first started reading this book I didn't really enjoy it. As a single girl I didn't feel like I related to either of the authors. One is a younger mom the other being an older empty nesters type. The first part of the book is sort of an introduction. The second part talks about how important our spaces and routines are when it comes to being nourished. The third section of the book is where I felt like I really started to get interested in the book. It focuses on our bodies, eating, exercising, etc. Part four talks about relationships. It is about being a friend, a parent, and a wife. The very last section is about our minds and our relationship with God. As I said in the beginning this book is a little slow at the beginning but give it a chance! If you keep at it the book is worth the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment