Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Listia!

Have any of you heard of a site called Listia?  Well if you haven't you should check it out! It's a lot like ebay expect everything is free! People list things they do not want and you can buy them using credits.  How do you get credits you ask?  You get some just for signing up.  You also can earn them by having others sign up or by sharing auctions with others.  They are special offers you can complete some of them free others you have to buy items.  Or if you are like me you can "sell" things you have that you do not want.  I have gotten many things on there from perfume, make up, clothing, and books.  I have sold books, make up, dvds, etc.  I have had very good luck with this site.  Please check it out! Also leave comments and let me know if you have had experience with this site!

http://www.listia.com/signup/332214

No comments:

Post a Comment