Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Review: How To Stop Procrastinating by Trevor Johnson

This was a guide to how to stop procrastinating.  The presentation was very well written.  I did not find the information very helpful.  I did not think it presented a whole lot of new ideas.  I am someone who puts off things a lot and most of the things presented were things I already knew.  I did like that it was short and to the point.  It may be useful for middle/high school students but not for adults.  I also thought he could have made it into a workbook like thing to help readers become more engaged. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment