Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Want to learn how to coupon??

I do use some coupons and follow a lot of blog to try to save money so I was interested in see what I could learn from a couponing course.  A lot!

http://www.stay-a-stay-at-home-mom.com/grocery-coupon-online-classes.html


This website has a great 14 video course to help learn some of the different things when it comes to couponing.  I liked that there were 14 videos because I could watch them and not have to sit through the whole training at once.  First the course talked about where to find coupons.  It then went over how to organize your coupons.  This was probably my favorite part.  I can't wait to make my coupon binder!

Then the video talked about different stores to visit.  Not all the stores were in my area so that was a little disappointing.  She then ended up with coupons ethics which is something I knew nothing about so I loved this section.  I think this was a very valuable video series for anyone who wants to learn how to save a lot of money.  The videos were simple and easy to understand.  I recommend using these courses to become a better couponer!  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment